Steps to adoption
If you are interested in adopting a rescue from BBAR, then you've come to the right place!
There are 5 easy steps:
1. Fill out an application (Look below for applications)
2. Submit your application. (Whether by USPS, email, or carrier pigeon. As long as it gets in to our hands ;) )
3. The Board will review your application. (An interview, home visit, and/or background may be required.)
4. You will meet with the new family member.
5. And then you take your new family member home!
What if I have questions?
Excellent question! If you would like to know more about a certain animal, are looking for a certain type of animal, or need a little more information on the adoption process, please click here and use the contact form appropriate for your questions, comment, concern.
The Cuties we've all been looking for.